Monday 5 May 2014

Miss Fenjal - Description


Elegant, emerald green bottle with silver lid was the first to catch my eye... Wait, it is not the bottle that is green, but the content inside. The bottle is actually transparent and made of glass. This is the bottle of my favourite perfume, Miss Fenjal. It has rectangular shape with slight curving inwards near the bottom. In order to use the perfume I have to unwind the lid, but be really careful because there is no spray at the top, or any kind of protective cover. I would use a cotton pad, press it to the top and then turn the bottle over. In that way, a small amount of perfume would stay on the cotton pad and I would pat that onto my neck and wrists. Ah, I just love this scent... It reminds me of old perfumes my mother used to have in the bathroom when I was a kid. Ironically, she hates this perfume. Well, she hates all the perfumes I love. I guess that's because she's more a flowery, sweet-scented smell gal, and I adore heavy musk smells. I just can't figure out why she had 'Fenjal-like' perfumes in the bathroom in the first place.


No comments:

Post a Comment